Competitor's physique should display a firmness where the muscle bellies are slightly harder and rounder than seen in the Women's Beachbody division (ie. larger legs/glutes development and a defined core ), but not display the wide shoulders, round delts and lat development of a figure competitor or the muscle separation, definition, low body fat levels, dryness or density that is displayed in our Classic and Standard Bodybuilding division.
Two-piece contest regulated suit (2/3 coverage). Thongs will not be permitted.
High heeled shoes are required
Height Classes Novice:
Short – Under 5’2”
Medium- 5’2” 1⁄4 up to 5’7”
Tall- Over 5’7”
Height Classes Open:
5’21/4” up to 5’5”
5’51/4 up to 5’7” Over
- Front Pose
- Eyes facing forward
- Hips must be facing the judges
- Arms can remain at sides or you can place one hand on your hip, both hips or alternating hips
- Toes facing judges, feet slightly apart
- Rear Pose
- Head held high
- Arms can either be at the sides or with one hand on the hip
- Lats open
- Feet slightly apart
- Competitors with long hair should brush their hair to one side to ensure their back is visible to the judges
SHAPE competitors will perform a "Box Walk" during the presentation round.
Shape competitors to perform a 10-12 sec free posing routine.
For more information, click here.
There will be no refund once a Division has been registered.